Have you ever read your Astrological sun sign reading in a magazine and newspaper and wanted to know more? Have you always held an interest in Astrology but have never found the time or the right course for you? Well the two courses below may be just right for you.
In this beginner’s course, you will be provided with a copy of your own natal chart, along with a description of the signs and symbols. At the end of the training you will have gained a basic understanding of the signs, houses and planets in your chart and the predispositions or characteristics associated with each planet and sign. What we will cover in the training: The terminology used in Astrology; The twelve signs and their ruling planets; The astrological houses and their meaning; Gaining a fuller understanding of your own chart; Qualities and elements; Hemispheres, quadrants and modes.
Please join me for
this fun filled introduction to Astrology. To make a booking please
me. Places are limited so book early to ensure you don’t miss out.
Details of your date, time and place of birth are required at the time
INTRODUCTION TO ASTROLOGY COURSE
You will learn about:
- The terminology used in Astrology
- The twelve signs and their ruling planets
- The Astrological houses and their meaning
- The basics of how to read an Astrology chart in a balanced and responsible way, using a strength-based approach
- Gaining a fuller understanding of your own chart (full chart and explanation of signs and symbols supplied at the beginning of the course)
- Qualities and elements
- Hemispheres, quadrants and nodes
To enquire about the dates for the next course or for further information, please contact me.